Written by Eric Taubert Saturday, 07 January 2012 03:19
The beach is crowded by development, but appears almost desolate when viewed from certain angles.
Perspective is everything.
Nature fights back against itself after interruption by human hands. The water does the heavy lifting, never resting, ceaseless and annoyed. Reshaping what man has reshaped until it becomes itself again.
Still we work and spend, determined to reign in that which is untenable.
Some day we'll smarten up.
-- photography and writing by Eric Taubert
Join Southwest Florida Barometer on Facebook: SWFL Barometer Fanpage
Join Eric Taubert on Google+: Eric Taubert on Google+
Join Southwest Florida Barometer on Twitter: @erictaubert
Subscribe to the Southwest Florida Barometer Newsletter: SWFL Barometer Newsletter
- Cape Coral UEP - Live From the Crossroads - Cape Coral UEP Part 1
- Tarpon Lodge, Pineland, Florida - Looking Back In Time on Pine Island
- What if the BP Oil Spill Hits Sanibel Island, Florida?
- Ocean's Reach Resort Ushers in Green Lodging on Sanibel Island
- Cape Coral Utility Expansion - The Hook Up - UEP Part 3